Skip to main content


Week 15 - Part 1


I read the google analytics for a business page.  I don't have a website so I could not practice this but I did read this and it was very interesting with all the analytics this does.  I can not wait to build a website and view how many posts and how to grow business with these measures.

By analyizing who potential guests are and narrow down posts for potential guests will help increase exposure that interests those individuals.

I liked all my classmates facebook posts as myself, Susan Sullivan and commented on some posts!

Week 15 - Part 2


I studied my Facebook Analytics from the two posts I sent last week.  Here are the analytics from my posts:


Here is more analytics on the audience that I choose "Sports Group"

Here is total number of likes:





Here is my second post that I did and the analytics from the second post:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Part two commenting on posts I commented on six posts which I really enjoyed.  We have some talented people in this class as I have learned so much.  The comments I made were for the following blogs: Elena Cohen. “Elena Cohen Photography” David Durham “David’s Backpack Panchos” Israel Gutierrez”Student Success” Michelle Jordan  “Filly Willy Auto Care” Tracey Walz “Realize Your Fit” Austin Poynter “Prizmatic”

Week 16 - Part 1 - Create a schedule on which platforms

Week 16 - Part 1 -Create a Schedule on which platforms I enjoyed creating and posting on facebook and Instagram.  I feel these two areas the most effective way to grow our store's audience.  I would post once a month any new jackets that we received and build a mailing list.  I feel that our audience would be best fit if they saw some of our merchandise if it flashed on Instagram and facebook. New Arrivals - once a month When a major sporting event happens such as World Series, Super Bowl -send out a post When a new Sport Season starts such as when baseball or football starts I would post on face book and Instagram I would also write a monthly blog about a subject that is related to a sporting event. I will grow our eclub so we can send out coupons and offers on birthdays. I feel that blogging, face book, Instagram and newsletters will work best with our jacket store.  We can do $100 a month on social media posts dividing among face book and some google with keywor
Weeky 10 - Blogging for Business - First Post Bogging for business is new to me. But after reading about blogging, I can see how this can help a service and business.  I went ahead and made a business blog, here is the link: https://leatherdirectcolorado.blogspot.com/2019/04/is-it-still-hip-to-wear-nfl- I added these blog icons to my pages to see how it would work.  I think if the blog goes out, it may engage potential buyers in buying jackets.  I can see how this would be good for professional services.  It is a good tool with a creative mind to make people aware of the service or business by reading a blog. Week 10 - Blogging for Business - Second Post I posted two facebook posts and scheduled them AND linked to Instagram with my blog tag. I liked all my classmates facebook pages, twitter and instagrams accounts.  I added comments to their posts. To stay organized on a blog, I would map out the month and blog same time each week.  I would plan ahead of times topics