Skip to main content
Week 7 Part Two:

Below is a copy of my activity page.  I scheduled three posts but I didn't take a picture until after the first one posted.

I scheduled my first one to go out 3/17 and I showed green jackets and posted "Happy St Patrick Day", do you feel green!

I scheduled my second post to go out on 3/20 as March Madness started 3/19 and I posted a picture of all NCAA Basketball jackets with a post saying "Are you Mad for March Madness!

I scheduled my third post to go out on 3/28 as MLB starts and I posted a picture of all MLB jackets with a post saying "Finally, MLB begins, wear your favorite team.

I also had fun when I saw funny posts on the people that liked my business page, I would say some fun things.  My niece had a picture showing her eating a huge pretzel as she is in Germany and I said "Do you want a jacket with that"

I do have issues posting as Leather Direct, my business, as I don't know if it switched to my self.

I feel these are engaging posts as they get in the feel of the sport with a picture of those sporting jackets with a short fun header.  I also added a phone click to call and order or  to call the store.

I will edit a scheduled post so I can make sure I can do that

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 - Part 2 -Target Market Analysis for comparing if older adults and families can come together to frequent Coco's Restaurants or if there is too much difference. The target audience right now is 55 years and older, male, single, retired, educated, Caucasian.  Coco's has 38 locations in California and Arizona so many of the restaurants have different guests to focus on.  Some locations are in tourists areas like Anaheim and Brea so they focus on the traveler.  Some Coco's are in destination spots like in Monterey so they focus on the weekend couple.  Some Coco's are in neighborhoods so they focus on the elderly guest who frequents daily and it's his or her second home. Need to study industry and how guests see the Coco's name
Week 6 - Part II Define the difference between post reach and post engagement.  Post Reach is the number of people who saw my post and post engagement is when people click on lines on facebook Why is knowing the difference important?  To help measure effectiveness for social media campaigns.  Engagement is when the social media content is actually intriguing the customer so they click on a link (coupon) or something to learn more about the product or service.  Post Reach is just posting something the customer sees flash but cant be measured. After defining the terms, describe how a business can use Facebook Insights to better serve their customers.  Insight measures with graphs pages, posts and people - snapshots to show growth. DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE CONTENT FROM THE INTERNET - I will be looking for thoughtful responses and personal opinions here. Because insights are not available before you have 30 likes, many of you with brand new pages won't ...
Week 3 - Part 1 - Write: Blog Post Week 3 Part 1: Have you ever experienced difficulty communicating with a business?   I have written some businesses directly through email and 50% answer and 50% don't.  I have yelped a few times about businesses and I have never received a response.  A few times, I bought some products online and emailed and then a week later got a response, but it was a response like from a computer, like generic and didn't address the problem.  I don't call anymore to businesses as no one answers. Does social media make it easier to get noticed or get your problem solved?   Social Media, does resolve some issues faster like a bad restaurant or product.  Again, I have not had good success with a business getting back to me when I used a social media site.  Usually, I do the chat room thing, than call or use social media to address a problem. Have you ever had a positive experience communicating with a business through ...