Skip to main content

Weeky 10 - Blogging for Business - First Post

Bogging for business is new to me. But after reading about blogging, I can see how this can help a service and business.  I went ahead and made a business blog, here is the link:

https://leatherdirectcolorado.blogspot.com/2019/04/is-it-still-hip-to-wear-nfl-


I added these blog icons to my pages to see how it would work.  I think if the blog goes out, it may engage potential buyers in buying jackets.  I can see how this would be good for professional services.  It is a good tool with a creative mind to make people aware of the service or business by reading a blog.




Week 10 - Blogging for Business - Second Post

I posted two facebook posts and scheduled them AND linked to Instagram with my blog tag.

I liked all my classmates facebook pages, twitter and instagrams accounts.  I added comments to their posts.

To stay organized on a blog, I would map out the month and blog same time each week.  I would plan ahead of times topics in order to keep a good schedule.  Link it to facebook and twitter.


I also created a google email account to match the organization and linked that on the blog since I am requesting answers to a question on my blog to engage readers.

These blogs will help the business grow if I can engage my audience and come up with some good articles pertaining to the merchandise I carry.  Personal touch, engage audience and entertain the reader.

I comments on blogging with the following classmates:

Michelle Jordan
Austin Poynter
Adriana Macias
Michelle Jordan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 - Part 2 -Target Market Analysis for comparing if older adults and families can come together to frequent Coco's Restaurants or if there is too much difference. The target audience right now is 55 years and older, male, single, retired, educated, Caucasian.  Coco's has 38 locations in California and Arizona so many of the restaurants have different guests to focus on.  Some locations are in tourists areas like Anaheim and Brea so they focus on the traveler.  Some Coco's are in destination spots like in Monterey so they focus on the weekend couple.  Some Coco's are in neighborhoods so they focus on the elderly guest who frequents daily and it's his or her second home. Need to study industry and how guests see the Coco's name
Week 6 - Part II Define the difference between post reach and post engagement.  Post Reach is the number of people who saw my post and post engagement is when people click on lines on facebook Why is knowing the difference important?  To help measure effectiveness for social media campaigns.  Engagement is when the social media content is actually intriguing the customer so they click on a link (coupon) or something to learn more about the product or service.  Post Reach is just posting something the customer sees flash but cant be measured. After defining the terms, describe how a business can use Facebook Insights to better serve their customers.  Insight measures with graphs pages, posts and people - snapshots to show growth. DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE CONTENT FROM THE INTERNET - I will be looking for thoughtful responses and personal opinions here. Because insights are not available before you have 30 likes, many of you with brand new pages won't ...
Week 3 - Part 1 - Write: Blog Post Week 3 Part 1: Have you ever experienced difficulty communicating with a business?   I have written some businesses directly through email and 50% answer and 50% don't.  I have yelped a few times about businesses and I have never received a response.  A few times, I bought some products online and emailed and then a week later got a response, but it was a response like from a computer, like generic and didn't address the problem.  I don't call anymore to businesses as no one answers. Does social media make it easier to get noticed or get your problem solved?   Social Media, does resolve some issues faster like a bad restaurant or product.  Again, I have not had good success with a business getting back to me when I used a social media site.  Usually, I do the chat room thing, than call or use social media to address a problem. Have you ever had a positive experience communicating with a business through ...