Week 3 - Part 1 - Write: Blog Post Week 3 Part 1: Have you ever experienced difficulty communicating with a business? I have written some businesses directly through email and 50% answer and 50% don't. I have yelped a few times about businesses and I have never received a response. A few times, I bought some products online and emailed and then a week later got a response, but it was a response like from a computer, like generic and didn't address the problem. I don't call anymore to businesses as no one answers. Does social media make it easier to get noticed or get your problem solved? Social Media, does resolve some issues faster like a bad restaurant or product. Again, I have not had good success with a business getting back to me when I used a social media site. Usually, I do the chat room thing, than call or use social media to address a problem. Have you ever had a positive experience communicating with a business through ...
Comments
Post a Comment