Skip to main content
Blog Week 4 -  Post One - Feb 14, 2019






Identify 3 potential problems with these websites:

Website #1:artcenter.org

I really enjoyed this website.  It has great pictures and it's broken in many parts.  I see the following improvements:

*  Adding music to each act so if a person clicks on the website and the artist, they could listen to their music.
*   The logo should be on each page and larger font.  It does have a lot going on, maybe too much going on, so you can get lost in the website.
*     I could not find the address to the center and I clicked on a few links until I finally found it.  This should be easier to find so people don't get frustrated.

Website #2 www.apple.com

I checked this website this is how I would improve this website:

*   The website is too dark.  It needs more light, to make it more appealing.  Maybe some music to give it a more exciting look.
*     Could not find a phone number.  I clicked on many links, even help link but I could not find the phone number.  There is a chat available during certain hours but no phone number to call.
*      It's too busy website.  Too many links and too much going on, so I just wanted to leave the website.  It's not designed very well and not appealing.

Choose 2 websites and identify what they have done right and how the branding impacted the website:  https://www.pennyjuice.com/

I liked this website as it flows.  The font is big and bold.  There are few pictures but they are big and the script is the same size.  I enjoy the colorful pictures.  The phone number is listed and address.  Branding is good and it gets to the point of what this website is about.  Very good branding and I really enjoyed it.

https://www.headhunterhairstyling.com/
I liked this website as it has a video which I enjoyed and the website is not too busy like some of the other websites.  The branding is very good and it's easy to follow and find information.  I really do like videos on website and this one is quick and repeats itself.  The branding was very good as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 - Part 2 -Target Market Analysis for comparing if older adults and families can come together to frequent Coco's Restaurants or if there is too much difference. The target audience right now is 55 years and older, male, single, retired, educated, Caucasian.  Coco's has 38 locations in California and Arizona so many of the restaurants have different guests to focus on.  Some locations are in tourists areas like Anaheim and Brea so they focus on the traveler.  Some Coco's are in destination spots like in Monterey so they focus on the weekend couple.  Some Coco's are in neighborhoods so they focus on the elderly guest who frequents daily and it's his or her second home. Need to study industry and how guests see the Coco's name
Week 6 - Part II Define the difference between post reach and post engagement.  Post Reach is the number of people who saw my post and post engagement is when people click on lines on facebook Why is knowing the difference important?  To help measure effectiveness for social media campaigns.  Engagement is when the social media content is actually intriguing the customer so they click on a link (coupon) or something to learn more about the product or service.  Post Reach is just posting something the customer sees flash but cant be measured. After defining the terms, describe how a business can use Facebook Insights to better serve their customers.  Insight measures with graphs pages, posts and people - snapshots to show growth. DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE CONTENT FROM THE INTERNET - I will be looking for thoughtful responses and personal opinions here. Because insights are not available before you have 30 likes, many of you with brand new pages won't ...
Week 3 - Part 1 - Write: Blog Post Week 3 Part 1: Have you ever experienced difficulty communicating with a business?   I have written some businesses directly through email and 50% answer and 50% don't.  I have yelped a few times about businesses and I have never received a response.  A few times, I bought some products online and emailed and then a week later got a response, but it was a response like from a computer, like generic and didn't address the problem.  I don't call anymore to businesses as no one answers. Does social media make it easier to get noticed or get your problem solved?   Social Media, does resolve some issues faster like a bad restaurant or product.  Again, I have not had good success with a business getting back to me when I used a social media site.  Usually, I do the chat room thing, than call or use social media to address a problem. Have you ever had a positive experience communicating with a business through ...