Skip to main content
Week 3 - Part 1 -

Write: Blog Post Week 3 Part 1:

  • Have you ever experienced difficulty communicating with a business?   I have written some businesses directly through email and 50% answer and 50% don't.  I have yelped a few times about businesses and I have never received a response.  A few times, I bought some products online and emailed and then a week later got a response, but it was a response like from a computer, like generic and didn't address the problem.  I don't call anymore to businesses as no one answers.
  • Does social media make it easier to get noticed or get your problem solved?   Social Media, does resolve some issues faster like a bad restaurant or product.  Again, I have not had good success with a business getting back to me when I used a social media site.  Usually, I do the chat room thing, than call or use social media to address a problem.
  • Have you ever had a positive experience communicating with a business through social media?   I have not had a positive experience yet, I have emailed Starbucks and got a problem but resolved but again, that was not posting on a website for everyone to see.
  • If it was your own business on social media, how would you respond to positive or negative comments?  I would respond to negative reviews more generic so not to admit guilt or that there is a problem but to try to reach out to the guest and have him or her email a company email address to communicate.  That way others who visit this site, can see the company reach out but not omit there is an issue, as one might think its just the person leaving it on social media.  As we know, some people who leave issues on social media is leaving one side of the story.  I would say "thank you for letting us know of your unsatisfactory visit and management will be investigating and resolving any issues.  We would like to communicate with you, if you can email us at ???? and reference this post so we may communicate with you.  Thank you for helping us improve our operations.
  • Describe what made your experience negative or positive.  If a had an issue with say Starbucks and I posted that they got my order wrong, if Starbucks was to respond that they were sending me a free beverage or taking care of the problem then it would be a positive experience.  But if I post a negative post, and just get "thank you for your comments" then not I am not going to be satisfied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Part two commenting on posts I commented on six posts which I really enjoyed.  We have some talented people in this class as I have learned so much.  The comments I made were for the following blogs: Elena Cohen. “Elena Cohen Photography” David Durham “David’s Backpack Panchos” Israel Gutierrez”Student Success” Michelle Jordan  “Filly Willy Auto Care” Tracey Walz “Realize Your Fit” Austin Poynter “Prizmatic”

Week 2 - Part 1

Week 2 - Part 1: Facebook to me is more personal nature than business.. As you can share your daily thoughts as well as comment on your friends postings.  I enjoy looking at postings of pictures.  I don't use Facebook pages when I am inquiring information on a business as I find their sites annoying.  I do look up concerts by music acts using their Facebook pages.  I have been helping my dad navigate his Facebook page and helping him get in touch with his friends.   My granddaughter uses snapchat to be able to make funny faces on pictures. Yelp. Trip Advisor & Twitter.  Yelp because it's designed to get limited business information such as hours, menu, and some reviews.  The posting site is for guests to post their reviews on their visit to these businesses.  With Twitter, my friends still don't use as it seems its used more by businesses and Sport Figures and Celebrities than regular folks. Google are good ones to leave reviews as well.  Trip Advisor I find helpfu
Weeky 10 - Blogging for Business - First Post Bogging for business is new to me. But after reading about blogging, I can see how this can help a service and business.  I went ahead and made a business blog, here is the link: https://leatherdirectcolorado.blogspot.com/2019/04/is-it-still-hip-to-wear-nfl- I added these blog icons to my pages to see how it would work.  I think if the blog goes out, it may engage potential buyers in buying jackets.  I can see how this would be good for professional services.  It is a good tool with a creative mind to make people aware of the service or business by reading a blog. Week 10 - Blogging for Business - Second Post I posted two facebook posts and scheduled them AND linked to Instagram with my blog tag. I liked all my classmates facebook pages, twitter and instagrams accounts.  I added comments to their posts. To stay organized on a blog, I would map out the month and blog same time each week.  I would plan ahead of times topics