Skip to main content
Blog Week 4, Part Two - Tw0  websites to write about

First website
http://Starbucks.com

This is my favorite website. as well as I love the product.  The reason their website is successful is their logo is the opening of their website and its the icon when I saved it to my mobile so Starbucks is always connected to me.  They have everything on this website.  You can order your menu item on line and not wait, they have contests on line, you can order gift cards, you can leave reviews, you can play games, you can find locations and music.

I love their design.  the font is large and there is not so much color to take away anything.  The logo appears every where.  The colors are their restaurants colors.  Very easy menu to follow and you never get stuck in one site.

I go to this website every day.  First to order a treat/drink every day.  Second, to see if they have any discounts for the day or new products.  Every day, they emai to my inbox at Starbucks.  So, it doesn't bog down my email address with promos, if I want to see the latest then I go to my inbox at Starbucks and read about the new offers.  It's very easy to connect and the platform is easy to follow.

Everything can always be approved.  Sometimes when ordering, it does not show me the closest Starbucks so I end up ordering from one a few miles away even thou I am right in front of the Starbucks.  Also, the contests, you have to go to a different website, so you sign in there as well.

Second website
http://Cocosbakery.com

This is the website from my work so I choose this one since I am frequently on this website.  This website is effective if like looking at web sliders and seeing the current promotions or ordering food online.  The logo is big and bold and the pictures of the food are vibrant.

The web sliders are big and bold and has good timing to move different ones so a guests sees the current promos being offered.  There are large icons like order food, order gift cards, leave feedback, menu that is easy to follow.

I come again because its my work.  Others would come to see the current promotions and to order food or gift cards or leave feedback.  But guests would not come daily to see the website unless its just to give a take out order on line.  There is a desk top and mobile site for ordering.

Lots of improvement is needed.  The location map is not that good, and you put in zip codes of locations and it does not find them.  The food online, is not that pretty and not all pictures are there of the food.  The feedback icon is very small so sometimes guests miss it and not know where to leave comments.  There is no contest on line nor music or animation to get you excited about this website.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 - Part two commenting on posts I commented on six posts which I really enjoyed.  We have some talented people in this class as I have learned so much.  The comments I made were for the following blogs: Elena Cohen. “Elena Cohen Photography” David Durham “David’s Backpack Panchos” Israel Gutierrez”Student Success” Michelle Jordan  “Filly Willy Auto Care” Tracey Walz “Realize Your Fit” Austin Poynter “Prizmatic”

Week 16 - Part 1 - Create a schedule on which platforms

Week 16 - Part 1 -Create a Schedule on which platforms I enjoyed creating and posting on facebook and Instagram.  I feel these two areas the most effective way to grow our store's audience.  I would post once a month any new jackets that we received and build a mailing list.  I feel that our audience would be best fit if they saw some of our merchandise if it flashed on Instagram and facebook. New Arrivals - once a month When a major sporting event happens such as World Series, Super Bowl -send out a post When a new Sport Season starts such as when baseball or football starts I would post on face book and Instagram I would also write a monthly blog about a subject that is related to a sporting event. I will grow our eclub so we can send out coupons and offers on birthdays. I feel that blogging, face book, Instagram and newsletters will work best with our jacket store.  We can do $100 a month on social media posts dividing among face book and some google with keywor
Weeky 10 - Blogging for Business - First Post Bogging for business is new to me. But after reading about blogging, I can see how this can help a service and business.  I went ahead and made a business blog, here is the link: https://leatherdirectcolorado.blogspot.com/2019/04/is-it-still-hip-to-wear-nfl- I added these blog icons to my pages to see how it would work.  I think if the blog goes out, it may engage potential buyers in buying jackets.  I can see how this would be good for professional services.  It is a good tool with a creative mind to make people aware of the service or business by reading a blog. Week 10 - Blogging for Business - Second Post I posted two facebook posts and scheduled them AND linked to Instagram with my blog tag. I liked all my classmates facebook pages, twitter and instagrams accounts.  I added comments to their posts. To stay organized on a blog, I would map out the month and blog same time each week.  I would plan ahead of times topics